Discussion: New teenage Dex?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 7 posts
alicenwndrln
alicenwndrln
New teenage Dex?
Jan 6 2008, 11:05 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 6 2008, 11:05 AM EST
Does anyone know if the actor playing teenage Dexter changed somewhere around the beginning-mid of Season 2? imdb.com only lists the one I originally remember seeing, not the most recent one I saw.

The actress who plays Lila is distracting to me, because she talks just like Kelly LeBrock in "Weird Science."

I am sad about one of the main characters being lost in Season 2. If he hadn't been so stubborn....but then, he was good at his job.

I actually am really liking the pairing of Lundy & Deb so far....it's an odd match, but I like it. I haven't gotten to the end of Season 2 yet, so maybe something changes.

Anyone know where I could write the cast? :-)
5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
dexgal
dexgal
1. RE: New teenage Dex?
Jan 6 2008, 4:18 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 6 2008, 4:18 PM EST
"Does anyone know if the actor playing teenage Dexter changed somewhere around the beginning-mid of Season 2? imdb.com only lists the one I originally remember seeing, not the most recent one I saw.

The actress who plays Lila is distracting to me, because she talks just like Kelly LeBrock in "Weird Science."

I am sad about one of the main characters being lost in Season 2. If he hadn't been so stubborn....but then, he was good at his job.

I actually am really liking the pairing of Lundy & Deb so far....it's an odd match, but I like it. I haven't gotten to the end of Season 2 yet, so maybe something changes.

Anyone know where I could write the cast? :-)"
don't want to spoil anything for you, but there are several of us who REALLY liked the Deb/Lundy pairing as well. (Several threads to follow, if you like, and three new videos put up in the Fan Art and Videos section!). I think the teen-aged Dexter is the same, but I will check...
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Inato
2. RE: New teenage Dex?
Jan 6 2008, 4:31 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 6 2008, 4:31 PM EST
I think you are confusing teenage dexter with young adult dexter. The second is actually Michael C. Hall in a wig. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
alicenwndrln
alicenwndrln
3. RE: New teenage Dex?
Jan 6 2008, 5:29 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 6 2008, 5:29 PM EST
I just finished watching the whole season today. I hope things work out in the Deb/Lundy pairing. He's just what she needs. 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
alicenwndrln
alicenwndrln
4. RE: New teenage Dex?
Jan 6 2008, 5:31 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 6 2008, 5:31 PM EST
No, I could tell that was Michael in a wig. :-) There is the young Dexter that is shown with his mom, and then there is teenage Dex, & I swear, the teenage Dex looked different in at least 2 episodes, & then the original reappeared. Perhaps I have lost my mind...or vision...

Cody was recast, that I did notice online...
Do you find this valuable?    

last1left
5. Dex,the warrior
Dec 8 2009, 11:40 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 8 2009, 11:40 AM EST
Hello all! i need help!Speaking of DEX!Twelve years ago i saw a movie which has an hero named DEX!This hero,DEX was fighting against the evil to save the world!He also had a motorcycle which spoke to him and helped him to defeat his enemies!His enemies where robots brought by the evil's head on the Earth!
Dex was look like so:He was a teenaher,he was about 18-19 years old,short,brown,curly hair and on the Earth he behaved like a normal kid!But after the planet was attacked he turned into a real robot!I don't remember the movie's name and i hope someone will HELP me!THANKS IN ADVANCE!hundreds of kisses:*!

BrendoneC
6. RE: Dex,the warrior
Dec 9 2009, 9:44 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 9 2009, 9:44 AM EST
"Hello all! i need help!Speaking of DEX!Twelve years ago i saw a movie which has an hero named DEX!This hero,DEX was fighting against the evil to save the world!He also had a motorcycle which spoke to him and helped him to defeat his enemies!His enemies where robots brought by the evil's head on the Earth!
Dex was look like so:He was a teenaher,he was about 18-19 years old,short,brown,curly hair and on the Earth he behaved like a normal kid!But after the planet was attacked he turned into a real robot!I don't remember the movie's name and i hope someone will HELP me!THANKS IN ADVANCE!hundreds of kisses:*! "
this might help you, this is what I found looking for that info on wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masked_Rider_(TV_series)

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)