Discussion: Chickie Hines Sub-PlotReported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts

moviscop
Chickie Hines Sub-Plot
Oct 26 2008, 4:20 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 26 2008, 4:20 PM EDT
I am a huge Dexter fan but ever since I have been forced to watch it in lower quality while in college I have began to get lost a bit.

I need someone to help me understand the Chickie Hines sub-plot badly before the new episode tonight.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None
clairebbbear
clairebbbear
1. RE: Chickie Hines Sub-Plot
Oct 26 2008, 4:30 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 26 2008, 4:30 PM EDT
"I am a huge Dexter fan but ever since I have been forced to watch it in lower quality while in college I have began to get lost a bit.

I need someone to help me understand the Chickie Hines sub-plot badly before the new episode tonight."
I don't know if we know much more than you, other than Chicky Hines was jailed for a crime he didn't commit, and LaGuerta has evidence (from a drug dealer) exonerating him. She has now passed that evidence onto Ellen, CH's lawyer, who apparently is a major rival to Prado.

I am not quite sure of CH's background, but I'm guessing he is a fairly high up crime/drug figure who has done some bad shit, if not actually the crime he was convicted on - this would explain Prado's desire to get him for something, even if it was the wrong thing.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

moviscop
2. RE: Chickie Hines Sub-Plot
Oct 26 2008, 5:15 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 26 2008, 5:15 PM EDT
thanks for the great response, it is good to know im not completely lost. Do you find this valuable?    

thejennamonster
3. RE: Chickie Hines Sub-Plot
Oct 31 2008, 3:06 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 31 2008, 3:06 PM EDT
My prediction is that Chickie Hynes is going to get off in light of the new evidence. However, seeing how Prada is So sure that he's guilty, he's going to turn to Dexter for "justice". Because CH is actually innocent, though, and doesn't fit the Code, Dexter will refuse, which will become the turning point in their friendship/arrangement, causing Prada to be a foe rather than friend. Do you find this valuable?