Discussion: "Puta Flaca Mala" translatedReported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts
JayC16
JayC16
"Puta Flaca Mala" translated
Oct 30 2008, 7:41 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 30 2008, 7:41 AM EDT
I think the song was very catchy... had a good beat and you can dance to it. (Isn't that what they always said on American Bandstand?) Anyway, this is as close a translation as I could come up with. Some words in the song were a little difficult to understand. Note: in Spanish sometimes the verbs and nouns reverse place when translating.
ES ... PUTA FLACA MALA - (she) IS ... SKINNY BAD BITCH
ESO ES EXACTAMENTE LO QUE ES - THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT SHE IS
TE ATA POR LOS COJONES Y DESPUES - SHE TIES (GRABS, HOLDS) YOU BY THE BALLS AND THEN
TE ARRASTRA A LA CARCEL - SHE DRAGS YOU TO JAIL.
SE REIRA POR TODO EL CAMINO DE TI - SHE WILL LAUGH AT YOU ALLTHE WAY (TO JAIL).
PORQUE - BECAUSE

(CHORUS)
(ES) PUTA FLACA MALA.
Here's a link to the song and the kill of the child molester, which one after the there on the show. It you want to go right to the song, it is at the 7 minute mark.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_khMru4oOc&feature=related

Also, ADA Prado called Dexter a 'Gilipollas' when Dexter was on his boat getting ready to go 'fishing'. Dexter asked about the word but Prado didn't tell him. Literally it means "dick head'.
35  out of 39 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None
tweetykiss
tweetykiss
1. RE: "Puta Flaca Mala" translated
Oct 30 2008, 9:49 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 30 2008, 9:49 AM EDT
"I think the song was very catchy... had a good beat and you can dance to it. (Isn't that what they always said on American Bandstand?) Anyway, this is as close a translation as I could come up with. Some words in the song were a little difficult to understand. Note: in Spanish sometimes the verbs and nouns reverse place when translating.
ES ... PUTA FLACA MALA - (she) IS ... SKINNY BAD BITCH
ESO ES EXACTAMENTE LO QUE ES - THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT SHE IS
TE ATA POR LOS COJONES Y DESPUES - SHE TIES (GRABS, HOLDS) YOU BY THE BALLS AND THEN
TE ARRASTRA A LA CARCEL - SHE DRAGS YOU TO JAIL.
SE REIRA POR TODO EL CAMINO DE TI - SHE WILL LAUGH AT YOU ALLTHE WAY (TO JAIL).
PORQUE - BECAUSE

(CHORUS)
(ES) PUTA FLACA MALA.
Here's a link to the song and the kill of the child molester, which one after the there on the show. It you want to go right to the song, it is at the 7 minute mark.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_khMru4oOc&feature=related

Also, ADA Prado called Dexter a 'Gilipollas' when Dexter was on his boat getting ready to go 'fishing'. Dexter asked about the word but Prado didn't tell him. Literally it means "dick head'.
"
Thanks for all your transalations and the link......with my multi-racial ancestory, I should be multilingual but I only speak English.

"Who is Obama, No to Palin........Dexter for President"
3  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    
JayC16
JayC16
2. RE: "Puta Flaca Mala" translated
Nov 25 2008, 5:36 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 25 2008, 5:36 PM EST
MichaelJohnston, here is what you asked for. 2  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    

MichaelJohnston
3. RE: "Puta Flaca Mala" translated
Nov 25 2008, 6:20 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 25 2008, 6:20 PM EST
no i wasnt talking about that one the one on season 3 episode 2 finding freebo when deb goes in there playing music then deb asks anton about teegan 4  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    
R3Mi_PL
R3Mi_PL
4. RE: "Puta Flaca Mala" translated
Aug 19 2010, 8:01 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 19 2010, 8:02 AM EDT
Right before Deb talks to Anton there are two songs actually -

Enzo Y Su Clan - 'Tu, Mi Corazón'
Mike Jimenez - 'No Me Aguanto'

Also, did anybody found 'Puta Flaca Mala'?
5  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?