Discussion: Does Deb Die?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 8 posts
sbyerley
sbyerley
Does Deb Die?
Nov 29 2009, 4:34 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 29 2009, 4:34 PM EST
So, Looks like Maybe - Christine shoots Deb?

In the previews we see a woman pull a handgun from under a pillow and Deb shouting "Noooo!"
Then we see police tape across Christine's apartment (where Arthur walks by - probably after her arrest).

Could it be that they let Christine out on bail - Deb follows her and is not just injured by her, but killed this time.

Dex blames himself for Deb's death and needs to kill both Christine and Arthur?

Any ideas?
2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
pookiesmama
pookiesmama
1. RE: Does Deb Die?
Nov 30 2009, 2:53 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 30 2009, 2:53 AM EST
"So, Looks like Maybe - Christine shoots Deb?

In the previews we see a woman pull a handgun from under a pillow and Deb shouting "Noooo!"
Then we see police tape across Christine's apartment (where Arthur walks by - probably after her arrest).

Could it be that they let Christine out on bail - Deb follows her and is not just injured by her, but killed this time.

Any ideas?"
I love this idea! But...I would hate to see Deb leave the show. Maybe a cliffhanger where we do not really know till Season 5 IF Deb or whomever lives) It could be one of our new 'love birds' that die. Or Deb's partner....
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
ElizabettaC
ElizabettaC
2. RE: Does Deb Die?
Nov 30 2009, 11:16 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 30 2009, 11:16 AM EST
They wouldn't kill Deb, would they???? 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

rascal6
3. RE: Does Deb Die?
Nov 30 2009, 1:50 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 30 2009, 1:50 PM EST
I am betting Quinn gets it 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
sbyerley
sbyerley
4. RE: Does Deb Die?
Nov 30 2009, 4:38 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 30 2009, 4:38 PM EST
I'm rethinking the preview - when Deb shouts "Noo, don't" -
So -if Christine is released after 48 hours - or is back at home under police supervision - (Angel (Lundy Lead Det.) and Deb)
Christine may kill herself for 2 reasons:
1 - to protect her Dad - without her testimony/info little to go on and
2- because she knows her Dad would be angry with her - perhaps even 'punish' her - so she does it for him.
Or maybe Christine shoots Angel - possibly because there have been discussions about death between LaGuerta and Angel (the 'hit by a bus' scene) which would tie up the thread with the in-office romance, and leave LaGuerta with heavy grief Yet Again in this season.
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Dr.Toejam
Dr.Toejam
5. RE: Does Deb Die?
Nov 30 2009, 5:12 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 30 2009, 5:12 PM EST
From the looks of things, it seems as if Quinn and Deb go to Christines apartment with her. I'm thinking that they were letting her get some clothes or something? [because they were holding her until she talked,]. I'm thinking she might kill herself rather than shoot Deb. And Deb won't die either way, she is TOO BIG of a main character and main protagonist to the series. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

darkpassenger7
6. RE: Does Deb Die?
Dec 1 2009, 11:22 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 1 2009, 11:22 AM EST
I think Arthur is both the son and the father. He killed his son (who we think he is in the story line but he initially was the father). He seems pretty old to me and as he was having sex with his daughter Vera ---Arthur(the son) walked in and he did away with him. He has a daughter with Vera "Christine". The mother then killed herself and that is why he hates himself so much that he can't take the blame for it. He took on his son's( who was "missing" and never reported) identity and keeps repeating the kill cycle to find someone to kill and blame for what he actually did----that is why he has such a rage when he kills the 'father" because he is so mad at himself. He is repeating everything and now he is having sex with his daughter(that is why she is so sexualized). This all goes back to what the ghost of Harry is trying to teach Dexter---that a dark passenger and family do NOT mix. Dexter's family will be threatened and he will understand that Harry is right again and if he really loves his family he will have to leave them for their own safety. I don't know if anyone gets killed to prove the point but it wouldn't be neccesarry. He will leave his family at the end of season 4 ( he may use the infidelity of Rita as an excuse to part ways but it will be because once again the ghost of Harry is right). In the next season he will learn that life without his family is horrible even though he has the dark passenger for company 24/7. Deb will most likely have to die to prove this point as she gives him so much meanning in life. He will find that the ghost of Harry who is always right was really very Wrong all the time. Harry was only interested in Dexter's dark passenger and not Dexter himself--Harry was creating a monster. That is why he killed himself when he found out what he actualy created in Dexter. Dexter will learn that Harry never taught him that he has a "choice"
Do you find this valuable?    
sbyerley
sbyerley
7. RE: Does Deb Die?
Dec 4 2009, 12:24 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 4 2009, 12:24 PM EST
"So, Looks like Maybe - Christine shoots Deb?

Any ideas?"
Check out the Seaons 4 Spoilers thread - for a spoiler on this topic...
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)