Discussion: I KNOW WHY AND HOW RITA WAS KILLED (CYCLE) spoilerReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 76  |  Show  posts at a time
2 3 4 | Next

cjratchet
I KNOW WHY AND HOW RITA WAS KILLED (CYCLE) spoiler
Dec 14 2009, 8:16 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 14 2009, 8:16 PM EST
also....listen...i know what happend.....
trinity repeated his cycle.
he killed the boy the found in cement.
then ritas wife. then if u pay attention dexter tells trinity that his wife killed herself...
DINGALING also i am betting his sons been killed. my guess "bludgened to death by hammer"
and do u recall him trying to kill himself last time and said it was gods choice...
he says the same thing on his kill table. IT WAS THE FRICKEN CYCLE OF THE TRINITY KILLER
1  out of 13 found this valuable. Do you?    

cjratchet
1. RE: I KNOW WHY AND HOW RITA WAS KILLED (CYCLE) spoiler
Dec 14 2009, 8:19 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 14 2009, 8:19 PM EST
"also....listen...i know what happend.....
then ritas wife. then if u pay attention dexter tells trinity that his wife killed herself...
DINGALING also i am betting his sons been killed. my guess "bludgened to death by hammer"
and do u recall him trying to kill himself last time and said it was gods choice...
he says the same thing on his kill table. IT WAS THE FRICKEN CYCLE OF THE TRINITY KILLER "
im also betting that his trinitys wife jumped off a building
0  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
KarimImran
KarimImran
2. RE: I KNOW WHY AND HOW RITA WAS KILLED (CYCLE) spoiler
Dec 14 2009, 8:22 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 14 2009, 8:22 PM EST
he says the same thing on his kill table. IT WAS THE FRICKEN CYCLE OF THE TRINITY KILLER "
that makes absolutely no sense lmaO!!! read what u wrote again
4  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

cjratchet
3. RE: I KNOW WHY AND HOW RITA WAS KILLED (CYCLE) spoiler
Dec 14 2009, 8:29 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 14 2009, 8:29 PM EST
lol sorry.... i just watched it and im in shock lol...

Ok. so in the season fanale rita dies ina bathtub with harry in there. Harry represents trinity more because trinity watched his sister die. in a bath tub. and just moments before this even they find the boy in cement *he started his cycle*
also, on the kill table before dexter kills trinity he says, your wife killed herself.
and trinity acts surprised.
i wouldn't be surprised if in the first episode. they find the body of trinitys son who was bludgeoned to death by a hammer.
(this is trinity's cycle)
the reason i think his son is dead is because when dexter is caught in trinity's garage the hammer is missing. as well as the car..... and im sure that his son didnt let him take the car without a fight.
2  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    

ImTheBloodGuy
4. RE: I KNOW WHY AND HOW RITA WAS KILLED (CYCLE) spoiler
Dec 14 2009, 8:42 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 14 2009, 8:53 PM EST
"also, on the kill table before dexter kills trinity he says, your wife killed herself.
and trinity acts surprised."
Dexter tells Trinity that Christine (Trinity's daughter) killed herself, which she did in the previous episode by biting a bullet to the head.

Did you watch the whole episode? Dexter has the hammer, he kills Trinity with it, and Trinity took the car to an auto body shop to have it re-painted. There is no way Trinity could've killed his son, the police took them into custody during the time Trinity was killed.
9  out of 10 found this valuable. Do you?    

cjratchet
5. RE: I KNOW WHY AND HOW RITA WAS KILLED (CYCLE) spoiler
Dec 15 2009, 4:54 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 15 2009, 4:54 AM EST
damn.... i guess i got it all mixed up. thanks for clearing that all up for me. Do you find this valuable?    
Jonezerellil
Jonezerellil
6. RE: I KNOW WHY AND HOW RITA WAS KILLED (CYCLE) spoiler
Dec 15 2009, 5:18 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 15 2009, 5:18 AM EST
The actual hammer is in evidence as it was found at the house of the guy Dexter framed. Dexter bought his own when he was doing the testing and I'm assuming that is the hammer he used. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

theguy420
7. RE: I KNOW WHY AND HOW RITA WAS KILLED (CYCLE) spoiler
Dec 15 2009, 6:41 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 15 2009, 6:41 AM EST
ok so 1st trinitys wiffe may have killed herself or dexter just told aurthur that to make hium feel bad..... also the hammer was givin to dexter by trinity then placed at stan the mans house and entered into evidence by the homicide Div also the CYCLE would be ended by trinity getting the hammer to the face
Cant wait for Season 5
Do you find this valuable?    

eastcoast112
8. REPLY 1
Dec 15 2009, 10:45 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 15 2009, 10:46 AM EST
Dexter is a sociopath and throughout this season he has slowly broken down into his real form, from split personalities to careless behavior and loosing control over his urge to kill. Dexter has been more impulsive for instance when he chases Trinity out of the Police station punches Quinn gets in a car crash flees the scene and hits a cop all while 30 feet away he had just put a needle in Trinity’s neck. Also remember that dexter killed an innocent man this season thinking that he was responsible for the death of the girls at the modeling agency. Think of this as a drug a very strong drug which he has no control what so ever over and Dexter is starting to hit rock bottom. When Harry says “This is their future, Dexter. We both know it is inevitable. … Arthur left his family too late, the damage was already done. You can still save your family. You’ll always need someone on your table. If you stay, sooner or later you’ll be caught, and they’ll pay a terrible price for what you done.” What Harry means is that if Dexter stays with the Family they will eventually die. People forget that Dexter is a sociopath he is a lunatic not a normal person he is a weapon. He has already killed his own Brother and His old Girlfriend Lila. It’s possible that Dexter killed Rita to recreate the cycle ... his mom dyeing and him being covered in a pool of blood and his father rescuing him.. watch the scene where Dexter is saved by Harry... and the scene where Dexter saves Harrison. Dexter is doing exactly what trinity was doing .. recreating his past ..... harrison is dexter. It began in Blood where HARRY his STEPFATHER took him and tried to train him, and this season ends in blood where Harrison is in a pool of blood and Dexter HIS STEPFATHER is there to save him. Dexter is taped in the head this won’t change its a vicious cycle, all his kills revolve around BLOOD and power tools / Knifes due to the fact he was covered in it and his Mother was killed by those weapons. 3  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    

eastcoast112
9. RE: REPLY 2
Dec 15 2009, 10:46 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 15 2009, 10:46 AM EST
Trinity’s favorite weapon was the hammer and it’s kind of weird that in the final scene Dexter doesn't stab him he hits him with the opposite side of the hammer *symbolism* also he start’s the train and plays the record for Trinity therefore FINISHING Trinity’s cycle. Think about it this may be a bit rambled but try to understand.
Do you find this valuable?    

theguy420
10. RE: REPLY 1
Dec 16 2009, 9:44 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 16 2009, 9:44 AM EST
How Could Dex HAve Killed Rita He Was MEeting Her In The Keys.......Trinity Was Killing Rita As Dexter Was Looking For Him....Once Again The Cycle Did Not Start Over No-one Jumped off a building to death.....But Who Knows I COuld B Wrong....Probably Why I Dont WOrk For Shotime Do you find this valuable?    

SLJONES487
11. RE: REPLY 1
Dec 16 2009, 11:04 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 16 2009, 11:04 PM EST
i have been thinking this for a while. do u think that Harry is Dexters real father? Thats the reason why he only took dexter and not his brother. They havent mentioned anything about Dexters real father and that could explain a lot about their relationship 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Abcdguy
12. RE: REPLY 1
Dec 18 2009, 3:46 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 18 2009, 3:46 AM EST
"i have been thinking this for a while. do u think that Harry is Dexters real father? Thats the reason why he only took dexter and not his brother. They havent mentioned anything about Dexters real father and that could explain a lot about their relationship"
no Harry is not Dexter's real father. Watch Season 1, 2, 3 again before making such assumptions. There was a DNA test done to check that Dexter's father was some guy called Joe.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Tweetdum
13. RE: REPLY 1
Dec 19 2009, 7:52 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 19 2009, 7:52 AM EST
I was thinking that too, DNA tests could of been messed with or other.

I find Harry is dex's father real that is! and same thing as you, that is why you took only DEX and could not say it was his real son. & Harry made Dex the way he is.
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

lorick7487
14. RE: I KNOW WHY AND HOW RITA WAS KILLED (CYCLE) spoiler
Dec 19 2009, 8:50 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 19 2009, 8:52 AM EST
Sorry - way off track here. The body they found under the patio had been there long enough for decay to set it - it looked like a mummy. Watch that again. Matsuta says it was badly decomposed. That takes at least a year or more.

Timeline next day:
- Dex sends off Rita and the kids in separate vehicles midmorning (shadows are long on the street)
- Dex goes to the Mitchell's / the police raid /Dex hides in garage and then points out the misisng hammer (which Trinity gave to Dex before the Tampa 4 Walls Build trip and the family is arrested including the son
-Dex finds the Camaro windshield and the receipt in Arthur's wallet / heads for the repair shop around sunset (buildings in shadow)
- Arthur drives around until just after dark / breaks down / Dex pops out of trunk
- Kill room scene / tells Arthur (TK) his daughter (the reporter) killed herself (not his wife)/ more dialouge and when Dex says he wants to end his demons Trinity says he needs to accept it and that it's already too late / kills Trinity with the hammer he gave to Dex which he had used and cleaned in bleach and rehung in the garage previously / poetic justice full circle
- Dex takes body parts out to sea and says he hopes Rita is looking at the same moon and is optomitic then returns home to get his bag and finds her killed TK style

apprx 4 hours between Trinity killing Rita / the kill room / Dexter getting home - he punished nosey Dexter
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

delrahim69
15. RE: I KNOW WHY AND HOW RITA WAS KILLED (CYCLE) spoiler
Dec 19 2009, 10:26 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 19 2009, 10:26 AM EST
Watch the episode again. especially that scene. Dexter says "Christine even killed herself, because of you!" TK says "she was weak." There was no mention on TK's wife killing herself. She is free from him, her and the kids couldnt be happier.

Nice try but no cigar.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

BillytheZEN
16. RE: I KNOW WHY AND HOW RITA WAS KILLED (CYCLE) spoiler
Dec 20 2009, 9:20 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 20 2009, 9:20 PM EST
spaz 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
rockstar103
rockstar103
17. RE: I KNOW WHY AND HOW RITA WAS KILLED (CYCLE) spoiler
Dec 21 2009, 5:42 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 21 2009, 5:42 AM EST
Dexter is gonna be the number one suspect. The husband always is. And whats gonna be his alliby? I was killing Arthur Mitchell? 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
electricianzapp
electricianzapp
18. RE: I KNOW WHY AND HOW RITA WAS KILLED (CYCLE) spoiler
Dec 21 2009, 3:40 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 21 2009, 3:40 PM EST
Ok, I am very suprised that nobody has come up with this theory, I think Detective Quinn killed Rita, he has always been a dark character, if is already a suspect in his previous partners suspicious death, think about this: How could Trinity in a matter of hours track down Dexters house, case it, find her home alone with only the infant, on the other hand Quinn might have been planning this for awhile and Dexter assaulting him on his way to stop Trinity might have sent Quinn over the edge, lets hear some reasons why or why not1 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

cjratchet
19. RE: I KNOW WHY AND HOW RITA WAS KILLED (CYCLE) spoiler
Dec 21 2009, 5:32 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 21 2009, 5:32 PM EST
it was already confirmed that trinity killed rita. plus why would quin kill her? and the same way that trinity killed some of his victims? 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
2 3 4 | Next