Discussion: DEBRA MORGAN TIES THE RECORD FOR THE MOST F BOMBS IN A SEASON!!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 16 of 16  |  Show  posts at a time

ohcook
DEBRA MORGAN TIES THE RECORD FOR THE MOST F BOMBS IN A SEASON!!
Nov 15 2011, 9:30 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 15 2011, 9:30 AM EST
!!!Look at first sure it was cute that Dexters little sister had a mouth that would make a drunken sailor blush BUT CMON SHOWTIME NOW ITS BECOME IRRATING TO SAY THE LEAST!! Her foul mouth is supposed to attract what kind of demograhic?? Or is it a testament to her writers poor writing,Is this supposed to be funny, or a behind the scene joke for her to beat the record of a character dropping the most f bombs in a season,THIS SHOW IS JUST BECOMING TOO PREDICTABLE 1  out of 14 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None
LittleMissHomicide
LittleMissHomicide
1. RE: DEBRA MORGAN TIES THE RECORD FOR THE MOST F BOMBS IN A SEASON!!
Dec 29 2011, 8:53 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 29 2011, 8:53 AM EST
It is merely her character. And yes, it is funny. Just like Masuka's innuendos. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

ohcook
2. RE: DEBRA MORGAN TIES THE RECORD FOR THE MOST F BOMBS IN A SEASON!!
Dec 29 2011, 10:04 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 29 2011, 10:04 AM EST
"It is merely her character. And yes, it is funny. Just like Masuka's innuendos."
Yeah yer right it is kinda funny,And the ending of this seasons episode was anything but predictiable However Debra loves Dexter and wants to lov him like a boyfriend.WOW!! And the by the book detective Debra morgan catches Dexter killing someone,Wow!! that wasnt predictible,So NOW WHAT PARTNERS IN CRIME?,OR WILL DEBRA TURN IN HER BROTHER?,Hold on dex you better wine n dine your sister and start dating her To avoidjail time,I guess we cant find out for a year
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
LittleMissHomicide
LittleMissHomicide
3. RE: DEBRA MORGAN TIES THE RECORD FOR THE MOST F BOMBS IN A SEASON!!
Dec 29 2011, 11:16 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 29 2011, 11:16 AM EST
I like your enthusiasm :D It's a bit of a fantasy of mine that Deb and Dex get together. Them getting together would also probably give her answers regarding her father's coldness towards her during her childhood, because he did ditch her quite a bit to train Dexter. It was so sad, but now that she knows Dex is a serial killer -- THE serial killer, to be exact -- she will get closure for that, and for that I will be happy. I have hated to see her so confused and hurt.
Me and my sister love Deb and her swearing :D We always laugh and reply the part when she comes up with a new swear idea... ''**** me sideways!'' (to Batista) is our particular favourite :D
Do you find this valuable?    
LittleMissHomicide
LittleMissHomicide
4. RE: DEBRA MORGAN TIES THE RECORD FOR THE MOST F BOMBS IN A SEASON!!
Dec 29 2011, 11:18 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 29 2011, 11:18 AM EST
replay** not reply...excuse me :) Do you find this valuable?    

SK008
5. RE: DEBRA MORGAN TIES THE RECORD FOR THE MOST F BOMBS IN A SEASON!!
Dec 29 2011, 11:38 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 29 2011, 11:38 AM EST
She only saw Dexter killed someone. She still doesn't know Dex is a serial killer. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
LittleMissHomicide
LittleMissHomicide
6. RE: DEBRA MORGAN TIES THE RECORD FOR THE MOST F BOMBS IN A SEASON!!
Dec 29 2011, 12:02 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 29 2011, 12:02 PM EST
True, but she probably will eventually find out. She's the type that would badger until she's given information. Do you find this valuable?    

ohcook
7. RE: DEBRA MORGAN TIES THE RECORD FOR THE MOST F BOMBS IN A SEASON!!
Dec 30 2011, 7:38 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 30 2011, 7:38 AM EST
I hate that Ihave to wait about a year to find ou what happens next!,All these series from Hbo,showtime,the bbc etc are all fantastic if you catch them or start watching them from season 5 or something,Then you can go and download or buy the series right from the begginning and watch them consectively one after another,Even waiting a week to see what happens next to me is becoming very frustrating and now HOW LONG DO WE HAVE TO WAIT,A YEAR ? A few months I could handle but not amother year!!! Do you find this valuable?    
LittleMissHomicide
LittleMissHomicide
8. RE: DEBRA MORGAN TIES THE RECORD FOR THE MOST F BOMBS IN A SEASON!!
Dec 31 2011, 12:33 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 31 2011, 12:33 AM EST
What I do is I put the show out of my mind, pretend it doesn't exist...then in about a year, I allow myself to think about it again! The year's wait is actually easier than the week's wait, isn't it?? Do you find this valuable?    
MikoMumei
MikoMumei
9. RE: DEBRA MORGAN TIES THE RECORD FOR THE MOST F BOMBS IN A SEASON!!
Dec 31 2011, 12:58 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 31 2011, 12:58 AM EST
Well, it's only a 9 months wait ^^

I actually do forget about the show and almost miss the start of the new season each year *g*
Yeah, that's a little embarrassing...

ohcook
10. RE: DEBRA MORGAN TIES THE RECORD FOR THE MOST F BOMBS IN A SEASON!!
Dec 31 2011, 5:58 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 31 2011, 5:58 AM EST
Lol! The year wait is actually easier than waiting to see what happens each week.lol! Until now talking to you nice people ,Icant wait for it to start again!! lol! Do you find this valuable?    
LittleMissHomicide
LittleMissHomicide
11. RE: DEBRA MORGAN TIES THE RECORD FOR THE MOST F BOMBS IN A SEASON!!
Jan 1 2012, 2:47 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 1 2012, 2:47 AM EST
Now we'll just have to make do with re-watching the earlier seasons! if we're into that sort of thing, of course... :) Do you find this valuable?    
MikoMumei
MikoMumei
12. RE: DEBRA MORGAN TIES THE RECORD FOR THE MOST F BOMBS IN A SEASON!!
Jan 1 2012, 3:08 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 1 2012, 3:08 AM EST
"Now we'll just have to make do with re-watching the earlier seasons! if we're into that sort of thing, of course... :)"
Guess what I'm doing right now ^^
Finished season 2 yesterday. Realized I forgot so many things!

ohcook
13. RE: DEBRA MORGAN TIES THE RECORD FOR THE MOST F BOMBS IN A SEASON!!
Jan 1 2012, 5:07 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 1 2012, 5:07 AM EST
What is a good season to start from? The begginning? Do you find this valuable?    
TomRayX
TomRayX
14. RE: DEBRA MORGAN TIES THE RECORD FOR THE MOST F BOMBS IN A SEASON!!
Jan 1 2012, 5:09 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 1 2012, 5:10 AM EST
My sister is just like Debra regarding swear words. She swears every chance she gets. It just comes naturally when she speaking. So I don't really mind that Debra's doing that, because there are people like that in real life. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

ohcook
15. RE: DEBRA MORGAN TIES THE RECORD FOR THE MOST F BOMBS IN A SEASON!!
Jan 1 2012, 5:27 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 1 2012, 5:32 AM EST
I understand! Did she have a great mother fu%#kn Christmas? ha ha lol!! Just kidding!! You Right I have thought it over How boring Debra morgan would be, without the swearng,She just like your sister are very likeable ,and the swearing adds to to their charm cheers!! Do you find this valuable?