Discussion: SPOILER- DOAKES KILLS DEXTER AT END OF SEASONReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 262  |  Show  posts at a time
2 3 4 5 | Next > Last

tirk82
SPOILER- DOAKES KILLS DEXTER AT END OF SEASON
Nov 4 2007, 10:30 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 4 2007, 10:30 AM EST
b vb b 11  out of 149 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None
TheTorso
TheTorso
1. RE: SPOILER- DOAKES KILLS DEXTER AT END OF SEASON
Nov 4 2007, 4:18 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 4 2007, 4:18 PM EST
not in a million years!!!! and what does b vb b mean? 8  out of 26 found this valuable. Do you?    
Brian_Moser
Brian_Moser
2. RE: SPOILER- DOAKES KILLS DEXTER AT END OF SEASON
Nov 4 2007, 8:21 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 4 2007, 8:21 PM EST
This is just wrong...doenst fit with the storyline.
As for the b vb b. I beiieve they were trying to bold the <b> VB </b>
7  out of 13 found this valuable. Do you?    

pandorasbox
3. RE: SPOILER- DOAKES KILLS DEXTER AT END OF SEASON
Nov 4 2007, 8:43 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 4 2007, 8:43 PM EST
How do you know that? If this is true I guess that means there is no season 3? And if Dex does die does he patch it up with Rita or does she just leave the show, and he hooks up with Lila. 2  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    
Morgaine
Morgaine
4. RE: SPOILER-
Nov 4 2007, 8:59 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 4 2007, 8:59 PM EST
FYI that headline appears elsewhere on the site. Keep the spoilers in the body of the post, please. 4  out of 10 found this valuable. Do you?    
xio
xio
5. RE: SPOILER- DOAKES KILLS DEXTER AT END OF SEASON
Nov 5 2007, 3:16 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 5 2007, 3:16 AM EST
Perhaps it may be the other way around...look at Doakes' history... 5  out of 12 found this valuable. Do you?    
tetiny68
tetiny68
6. RE: SPOILER- DOAKES KILLS DEXTER AT END OF SEASON
Nov 16 2007, 2:20 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2007, 2:20 PM EST
Wrong, Wrong, Wrong, number one. . . Dexter is too successful to be done after 2 seasons, also, there is already book 3 coming out which goes beyond season 2 storyline. The Dark Defender has mamy more "kills" in him , wrongs to make right (if you will). 17  out of 18 found this valuable. Do you?    
Hanksfuture1stwife
Hanksfuture1stwife
7. RE: SPOILER- DOAKES KILLS DEXTER AT END OF SEASON
Nov 18 2007, 5:23 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 18 2007, 5:23 AM EST
I'm still in the dark as to what b vb b means???? Please explain..... 4  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    
CYANIDE-2600
CYANIDE-2600
8. RE: SPOILER- DOAKES KILLS DEXTER AT END OF SEASON
Nov 22 2007, 3:11 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2007, 3:11 PM EST
I doubt that James Doakes will kill Dexter as much as he would like to. I think that at the end of the season the blame will be passed to Lila, she is a threat to Dexter and he's too good to pass up a chance to kill 2 birds with one reciprocating saw. Although Doakes will still be a problem that needs to be eradicated, Dexter must be VERY careful about how he deals with him, Doakes knows there is more to Dexter. But Lila should take the bullet, stay away from Rita, stay away from Dexter.. 9  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    
Morgaine
Morgaine
9. RE: SPOILER- DOAKES KILLS DEXTER AT END OF SEASON
Nov 22 2007, 5:11 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2007, 5:11 PM EST
There's no way to pin the BHB killings on Lila. She doesn't have the physical strength or the skills necessary to pull off those killings. Doakes is the only viable patsy. He's got the skills, the experience, the strength and the history with Dexter that Dex can exploit to make it look as if Doakes thought they were getting close to him and decided to frame Dexter. 7  out of 11 found this valuable. Do you?    
CYANIDE-2600
CYANIDE-2600
10. RE: SPOILER- DOAKES KILLS DEXTER AT END OF SEASON
Nov 22 2007, 11:22 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2007, 11:22 PM EST
"There's no way to pin the BHB killings on Lila. She doesn't have the physical strength or the skills necessary to pull off those killings. Doakes is the only viable patsy. He's got the skills, the experience, the strength and the history with Dexter that Dex can exploit to make it look as if Doakes thought they were getting close to him and decided to frame Dexter. "
True, Doakes would be a good candidate to frame as it get's him out of the way. Lila is a danger though and Dexter needs to get rid of her also, she's pale.. and NO ONE is pale in Miami :P
5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
Morgaine
Morgaine
11. RE: SPOILER- DOAKES KILLS DEXTER AT END OF SEASON
Nov 23 2007, 1:07 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2007, 1:07 AM EST
Oh, Lila definitely needs to go - can you kill a gross English titty vampire with a reciprocating saw? 9  out of 10 found this valuable. Do you?    
mastershake
mastershake
12. RE: SPOILER- DOAKES KILLS DEXTER AT END OF SEASON
Nov 23 2007, 2:06 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2007, 2:06 AM EST
Maybe some of u should read the second Dexter book by Lindsay and you will see that Dexter kills Doakes in the end. So if any one gets killed it will be Doakes. D&* A%S%S 7  out of 12 found this valuable. Do you?    
mastershake
mastershake
13. RE: SPOILER- DOAKES KILLS DEXTER AT END OF SEASON
Nov 23 2007, 2:10 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2007, 2:10 AM EST
THANK YOU!! Please Tell these novices that they need to read the books and then think logically. 4  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    
CYANIDE-2600
CYANIDE-2600
14. RE: SPOILER- DOAKES KILLS DEXTER AT END OF SEASON
Nov 23 2007, 3:44 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2007, 3:44 AM EST
"THANK YOU!! Please Tell these novices that they need to read the books and then think logically."
Correct me if I'm wrong, in the first book, Brian kills LaGuerta, and does a runner as Dexter let's him go? If everything followed the book 100% there wouldn't be much point speculating what's going to happen as we would know for sure. Although in the first book, the lines at the end go "I really wished I could shed a tear. It was all so beautiful. As beautiful as the next moon would be, when I call on Sargeant Doakes". So yeah we do know Doakes will eventually get it, but not when there can be some more between him and Dexter, this is fun! :P
7  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    
CYANIDE-2600
CYANIDE-2600
15. RE: SPOILER- DOAKES KILLS DEXTER AT END OF SEASON
Nov 23 2007, 3:46 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2007, 3:46 AM EST
I've only gotten a few pages into the second book, and have the third to go yet as well, but I don't want it to get in the way of loving the show. I'll watch the season then finish the book like I did with season 1. When I read the first book, I could hear Dexter as I read out his lines, I could picture it as it should be. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

iheartdex
16. RE: SPOILER- DOAKES KILLS DEXTER AT END OF SEASON
Nov 23 2007, 5:00 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2007, 5:00 AM EST
"Maybe some of u should read the second Dexter book by Lindsay and you will see that Dexter kills Doakes in the end. So if any one gets killed it will be Doakes. D&* A%S%S"
Maybe you should RE READ the second Dexter book. Dexter doesn't kill Doakes, Doakes doesn't die either. Dr Danco has his way with Doakes.
4  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
Morgaine
Morgaine
17. RE: SPOILER- DOAKES KILLS DEXTER AT END OF SEASON
Nov 23 2007, 6:42 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2007, 6:42 PM EST
I don't want to read the books while the series is on - there's too much difference in them for me to enjoy that. I think at this point, they are re-writing everything, anyway.

From what I infer from people's comments, Doakes gets killed by another serial killer in the books. I don't see that happening here but I do see a possiblity of Doakes dying in a shoot-out with the cops. I think having Dex do it might be too much - but I could be wrong.
3  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
mastershake
mastershake
18. RE: SPOILER- DOAKES KILLS DEXTER AT END OF SEASON
Nov 23 2007, 8:16 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2007, 8:16 PM EST
No he doesn't die Sh*(& for brains and yes Danco does have his way but we are left to wonder if Dexter kills him because he is the last person looking at him when the book ends, and even if he doesn't kill him, the POINT is that Dexter doesn't die Pendejo! 1  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    

nemesys
19. RE: SPOILER- DOAKES KILLS DEXTER AT END OF SEASON
Nov 24 2007, 11:51 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 24 2007, 11:51 AM EST
"Maybe some of u should read the second Dexter book by Lindsay and you will see that Dexter kills Doakes in the end. So if any one gets killed it will be Doakes. D&* A%S%S"
??? did you read the 2nd book yet? dexter doesn't kill doakes in the end...doakes loses his hands and his tongue (possibly a foot..i'd have to look it up) to dr. danco.... remember at the moment dexter and doakes were working together...dexter got to danco too late (he was going to kill danco) and doakes had already lost some body parts but he didn't die... he exits as trying to talk but unable as he had no tongue ....
did you mean in the third book by chance? i have it but haven't read it yet
9  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    
2 3 4 5 | Next > Last